Here's what most businesses consider:
- Consistency: No one needs surprises when it comes to connectivity. A reliable provider ensures that your connectivity remains uninterrupted and hassle-free.
- Quality: Lag and loading circles are productivity's enemy. You should insist on quality and a provider dedicated to delivering a seamless, top-notch experience.
- Affordability: Your connection should boost your business, not bust your budget. Look for fair prices that align with the value you’re getting.
- Understanding Your Needs: Your business isn’t generic, and your provider shouldn't treat it that way. Look for a team that's not just there to sell but to understand your requirements.
- Valuing Your Satisfaction: Your happiness is not an afterthought. Choose a provider committed to ensuring your satisfaction. You need great service to deliver great service to your clients.
Many St. Albert businesses are finding a standout partner that checks all these boxes, and you may be surprised to learn this partner is SaskTel.
Wait. SaskTel? Isn’t that in Saskatchewan?
It’s true, SaskTel is right next door. It’s also true SaskTel is more than just a local telco. SaskTel is a national provider of cloud-based phone systems, cloud hosting, IT services, and cyber security solutions for businesses across Western Canada, including St. Albert. SaskTel has over 100 years of experience, and a dedicated team of experts who can provide personalized and professional assistance.
They have deep western roots, and their information and communication technology team of technical experts take pride in giving you top-notch customer service, day in and day out.
They have the whole package.
Some critical services they can offer your business here in St. Albert, include:
Integrated Business Communications (IBC): A cloud-based phone system that allows business to communicate with customers and employees anywhere, anytime, and on any device. IBC also includes features such as voicemail, call forwarding, conferencing, and collaboration tools.
Cloud Hosting: A secure and scalable platform that enables business to host applications and data in SaskTel’s data centres, located in Saskatchewan. Cloud Hosting also provides backup, disaster recovery, and managed services.
IT Services: A comprehensive portfolio of IT solutions that can help business optimize IT infrastructure, improve security, and enhance productivity. IT Services include network design and installation, hardware and software procurement, IT consulting, and project management.
Cyber Security: A suite of security solutions that can protect business from cyber threats, such as ransomware, phishing, and data breaches. Cyber Security includes firewall, antivirus, endpoint protection, email security, and vulnerability assessment.
Choosing SaskTel isn't just about getting a service provider, it's about locking in reliability and knowing you're in good hands. Give SaskTel a call today at 1.844.SASKTEL (1.844.727.5835) and find out what you can accomplish by having a true partner working at your side.