ONLINE ONLY: Win Tickets to Rolston String Quartet
This contest is now closed. Congratulations to our winner Margaret Martin of St. Albert. Enjoy the show!
The St. Albert Gazette is giving away tickets to the St. Albert Chamber Music Society’s presentation of Rolston String Quartet.
First Prize winner of the prestigious 2016 Banff International String Quartet Competition, the Rolston String Quartet has become Canada’s newest ensemble attracting attention on the international stage. This 16/17 season, the quartet immediately embarks on their Banff Competition winner’s tour, taking them to Germany, Italy, and Austria. This summer continues their presence at festivals in Canada and the United States. Next season will see the quartet perform in Europe, Israel, United States, and Canada.
Rolston String Quartet are Luri Lee – Violin; Jeffrey Dyrda – Violin; Hezekiah Leung – Viola; Jonathan Lo – Cello
This event will take place on February 11 at Red Willow Place, 7 Tache St. St. Albert.
- Contest Open: January 26, 2018 @ 3pm
- Contest Closes: February 7, 2018 @ 3pm
- Winners announced online on February 7 on stalbertgazette.com
Rules and regulations:
- Limit of one entry per person per day
- Multiple entries on the same day by the same person will be disqualified
- Winners must be 18 years of age or older
- Tickets have no cash value
- Winners will be contacted by phone
- Winner’s names will be published in the Gazette
- Staff & family members of Great West Newspapers are not eligible
To win tickets to this exciting event just fill out the ballot below: