ENTER TO WIN: Tickets to William Prince
This contest is now closed. Congratulations to our winners, Peter Coates and Kelly Brenzan, both from St. Albert.
William Prince considers himself a storyteller. His country, gospel and folk rhythms resonate with the lyrical poignancy and authenticity of everyday living. Lean acoustics and warm slide-guitar complement his compelling baritone voice that brings echoes of Johnny Cash and Leonard Cohen.
His music sidesteps clichés to provoke thought and facilitate discovery. Prince hails from Peguis First Nation in Manitoba. He won a Western Canadian Music Award for Aboriginal Artist of the Year in 2016 and a Juno Award for Contemporary Roots Album of the Year for Earthly Days in 2017.
William Prince will perform at the Arden Theatre, at 7:30 p.m. on Thursday, Dec. 7
- Contest Open: November 25, 2017 @ 9am
- Contest Closes: December 4, 2017 @ 3pm
- Winner announced in the December 6 issue of the St. Albert Gazette
Rules and regulations:
- Limit of one entry per person per day
- Multiple entries on the same day by the same person will be disqualified
- Winners must be 18 years of age or older
- Tickets have no cash value
- Winners will be contacted by phone
- Winner’s names will be published in the Gazette
- Staff & family members of Great West Newspapers are not eligible
To win tickets to this exciting event just fill out the ballot below: