ENTER TO WIN: Tickets to Frank Warren
This contest is now closed. Congratulations to our winners: Franca Fernandes of Sturgeon County and Colette Spicer of St. Albert. Enjoy the show!
Forget the CIA. Frank Warren is probably the world’s best keeper of secrets. His PostSecret project, where strangers anonymously mail their private thoughts on postcards, transformed a community art project into an international cultural phenomenon. He has received over one million secrets in his mailbox with more arriving every day but Sunday. Warren has received secrets both comic and tragic; together they reveal shocking confessions and stunning acts of kindness.
The postcards have been curated for five New York Times bestselling books and have been exhibited at the Museum of Modern Art and the American Visionary Art Museum. Frank has traveled the world sharing secrets and stories from Australia to the White House.
Warren will share a hand picked collection of these secrets along with what he’s learned about humanity and the full, complicated range of our hidden lives.
Learn life secrets from a man who holds over a million of them. Come and listen to Frank Warren at the Arden Theatre, at 7:30 p.m., on Saturday, Feb. 3.
- Contest Open: January 13, 2018 @ 9am
- Contest Closes: January 29, 2018 @ 3pm
- Winners announced in the January 31 issue of the St. Albert Gazette
Rules and regulations:
- Limit of one entry per person per day
- Multiple entries on the same day by the same person will be disqualified
- Winners must be 18 years of age or older
- Tickets have no cash value
- Winners will be contacted by phone
- Winner’s names will be published in the Gazette
- Staff & family members of Great West Newspapers are not eligible
To win tickets to this exciting event just fill out the ballot below: