Contest Rules & Regulations
- Employees and family members of Great West Newspapers L.P., and any of Great West Newspapers’ subsidiaries or affiliates are not eligible to enter.
- Deadline for entry in the contest is February 25, 2010 at 5:00 p.m. MST.
- 5 random winners will be chosen from the total number of correct entries received.
- The first three winners will receive a Sterling Silver Lucky Loonie from the Canadian Mint, and a handmade Inukshuk.
- The four and fifth winners will receive a handmade Inukshuk.
- Winners will be contacted by phone, email, or both.
- Winners’ names will be published in the March 3rd, 2010 edition of the St. Albert Gazette, and could be posted on our website at www.stalbertgazette.com.
Enter to win a sterling silver Lucky Loonie direct from the Canadian Mint and/or a Granite Inukshuk handmade from Fine Lines Tile & Granite Ltd. All you have to do is enter how many Gold, Silver & Bronze medals you think our Canadian athletes will win at the 2010 Winter Olympics.
Contest Opens: February 10, 2010
Contest Closes: February 25, 2010
Prize Draw: March 1st, 2010