Contest Rules & Regulations
- The contest “Soar with the Eagles” starts Wednesday, February 10, 2010 and runs until Wednesday, March 28, 2010 at 5 p.m. MST.
- To enter, contestants must first be a member of stalbertgazette.com and be logged in.
- No purchase necessary.
- This contest is open to residents of Canada, excluding those who are employees, or co-habitants of employees, agents or immediate family members of Great West Newspapers L.P., its licensors, associates, and affiliates. Contestants must be over the age of 18 to win the prize and must have a valid Canadian passport.
- The grand prize is a 3 day, 2 night return trip to Los Angeles, California, flying via WestJet from Edmonton’s International Airport direct to LAX departing on April 16th, 2010 and returning April 18th, 2010. The winner and a guest will be staying at the Wilshire Grand Hotel in Los Angeles.
- The St. Albert Gazette will attempt to contact the potential winner within two (2) business days after the entrant is selected as the potential winner. In the event a potential winner cannot be contacted within two (2) business days as noted above, he or she may be disqualified and a new winner will be drawn. Proof of identification must be provided upon request. Before being awarded the prize, potential winner and travelling companion will be required to sign and return within the time stipulated by the St. Albert Gazette, a full release and indemnity form stating that he/she has read and understood these official rules and regulations, grants all consents required, authorizes the St. Albert Gazette to publish his/her name, city of residence, photograph, and likeness, in connection with any promotion or publicity, and/or for general news, entertainment and information purposes at no additional compensation to the potential winner, beyond the awarding of or participation in the prize, accepts the prize as offered and releases the St. Albert Gazette from any and all liability of any kind arising out of the potential winner’s and/or travelling companion’s participation in this contest and receipt and use of the prize. In the event that the potential winner and/or travelling companion do not comply with all the provisions as contemplated in these rules, the St. Albert Gazette shall have the right to disqualify the potential winner and/or travelling companion, and forfeit the prize and the St. Albert Gazette shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard.
- Any additional travel arrangements or costs must be taken at the expense of the prize winner(s).
- The Soar with the Eagles contest is non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be converted to cash.
- Travel insurance and out-of-country medical insurance are advisable and are at the expense of the prize winner(s).
- The St. Albert Gazette and Great West Newspapers, L.P., is not responsible for any direct involvement the prize winner(s) have with WestJet Vacations or Wilshire Grand Hotel or their suppliers.
- The winner’s name and photograph will be published in the April 3, 2010 issue of the St. Albert Gazette as well as on stalbertgazette.com
You and a friend could be winging your way to Hollywood to catch the legendary Eagles live in concert April 17.
Your trip includes two return tickets with WestJet, two nights accommodation at the Wilshire Grand in Hollywood, California, $500 US spending money, and of course, two tickets to see the Eagles perform at the Hollywood Bowl.
All you have to do is enter the information in the fields below and you’ll be automatically entered into a draw to win this fabulous prize package!*
(*Limit one entry per day – Extra submissions will be filtered)
Contest Opens: February 10, 2010
Contest Closes: March 28, 2010
Prize Draw: April 1, 2010
Ends: Feb XX, 2010